Hero.

Loading...

02 February 2012

I want a new Tattoo

I'm not too sure what I should get. I was thinking about some other Buddhist symbols...like Beginner's Mind or Emptiness or something like that. I'm going to have to figure something out soon because the dates are coming quickly. I don't even know if I'll be able to get an appointment. We shall see. I'll be in Ontario in August...I'm trying to book an appointment, but I am quite certain he's going to need some idea of what I want first! :) I think maybe I want another Froud inspired/stolen faerie, but I already have one...should I get the same thing twice when I only have one other tattoo. I would like to get a dragonfly based on the pictures above. Once I figure out the design, I'm going to have to figure out where on my body it should go. I think I want this one to have colour and I want to be able to see it easily. 



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the fourth one