Hero.

Loading...

09 November 2011

Cochran is in for the win! Survivor 23 South Pacific

I can't wait to watch this week. I'm so nervous for Cochran. I don't know why he's my favourite. I mean, if Coach were more consistent in his behaviour I think he would be my fav. Is it fair though that I judge him based on some of his flaws? Does that not make him the man he is? I should love all of him and just come out already as a huge Coach fan. Coach and Cochran just like CC. Canadian Club. Coincidence?


I wonder what will happen with the little one and if his name will change to Cockroach? What do you think?

Oooohhh Ozzy pulls Cochran off to the side alone to talk. Ozzy feels that he was totally screwed over. Brandon is over there ensuring that no one is going to be aggressive with him because he is afraid. LOL. I can't stand Ozzy..."you just stabbed me in the back so hard". Whatever. "That's how a wiener plays." Jim is an asshole! He said that he was a poor excuse for a man. Whatever dink-face. Whitney saved him? Really? Her true colours are showing now. "You have a lot to learn buddy, you disgust me." I can't believe they all just spanked him there and humiliated him one after the other. Rick put his arm around Cochran and let him know it's alright. Jim's a douche bag - I hope he's the next to go.

I mean, okay, they are all skeered because they felt they were solid until the final five...they were getting rid of Cochran as soon as they had the numbers to sacrifice him. I'm glad he stood up to the "cool kid" bully club.

Coach is happy and feels more grounded and confident - humble but not weak, and not arrogant. He did his Thai Chi.

Ozzy's strategy? Keep winning until there is no one left. I hope that doesn't work for you, Ozzy. Sorry.

Tossing coconuts...first four move on to crack open four...take the milk and fill up a tube after running through an obstacle course.

Dawn needs three more...she got the first one. Sophie, Jim, and Whitney. Ozzy's strategy hasn't worked out.

Sophie is tough...her and Dawn made it through first with the milk. I hope Sophie wins!!! Jim is pulling ahead, but they are so close! I want Sophie to win because she's my person in the work pool. Sophie was almost throwin gup and she's OH NO - she threw up! Shit! She would have won. Jim's going to win it. I hate that Jim won. I was really hoping that he was going to hit the road. Cochran wanted him voted out next and they were willing to take him out.

Awesome, they showed a turtle flying through the ocean. Super awesome.

They are voting out OZZY! Or so they say. Now Ozzy is appealing to Coach's sentimental side. He is giving the fakeness some credence and he appreciates it. He did say that it is "too little too late."

Dawn is nearly prepared to go down in flames with her original Savaii Tribe or she might flip.

Fuck you Jim and Whitney. He apparently has a an idea. He is going to give Ozzy the necklace/immunity. I hope Jim's ass ends up getting voted out. He knows he doesn't have a long time there anyhow and he said they only need two people to flip from the other side and they might have a chance.

Okay, I had to take a bit of a break because I was eating the most delicious fucking pizza in the world. It's Donair Pizza from Tony's.

Okay, they are all sticking together with Cochran! Jim is trying to appeal to the Warrior in Coach and then Jeff asked him if he was going to switch it up and get rid of Cochran and what change would that make to the game...Coach said that if they voted out Cochran all they would be proving is that if you stick up for yourself you get screwed! Right on! Brandon even said that they were sticking with Cochran and that was that - period. I sincerely hope this is accurate. They keep panning between Sophie and Albert and if they switch I swear to GOD. I swear to GOD I will bitch slap them both. Hard. Verbally in this blog.
I don't have to - they followed through with the right thing to do. So, Ozzy thinks he's going to win every redemption challenge and then win the game for good. I am even going to salute you Dawn - You voted proper.

Ozzy caught the biggest fucking fish in the world at redemption. They are going to be strong. I kind of hope Keith wins now.

Cochran was being cute and wearing Coach's dress coat and Rick's cowboy  hat. It was really cute. I see why he does that as well. He is trying to appeal to their egos. Good, smart, man.

Ya, another immunity challenge. Stand on narrow beam and balance a ball on a wooden bow. I think Dawn will win. Oooh! Confidence offers you the chance to mange. They get pastries and ice coffee. Coach wants to compete today. Jim, Dawn, and Whitney are competing. Solidarity forever Bitches - they are eating. I don't know if I could have sat out and ate the sweets.

Jim lost in a heartbeat! LOL - Jeff, "Jim has no chance to win immunity." Jim - "I KNOW" and he moves to his seat.

Dawn and Whitney are left. Dawn is like near throwing up and she recovered from it. Dawn could not hold on anymore and Whitney won. I thought for sure Dawn would win.

Keith was not happy with how inclusive they were being with Dawn during the challenge and he would "like to nip it in the bud" right now. Not too sure what he means by that...perhaps just vote her out. He has been strategizing to get her out. He thinks she's really strong. Jim thought it would be fun to get rid of Edna, but Keith is not interested in getting them out.

Brandon is not sure what to say - he gets it in his head that someone is going home and then he is mean towards them. I understand why he does that - it's a good distancing technique. Whitney is crying because she doesn't feel like she is a bully and a mean person, but she had no qualms about putting down Cochran and calling him names. So - if that's what you are feeling poorly about get over it...apologize but don't minimize your role in how the majority are voting.

OMG Coach has a rosary. See, I like that. If I knew both the necessary prayers I might find meditative qualities in doing it. Edna got three votes. Jim is now with three votes. Four for Jim, five, and seventh person voted out of Survivor South Pacific - Jim. I wonder what Brandon was going on about then with respect to Dawn.

Next week they show Coach threatening anyone who goes against the family. Albert is the one he is alluding to. I'm sure of it.

1 comment:

Pablo (yo) said...

Great blog!!
If you like, come back and visit mine: http://albumdeestampillas.blogspot.com

Thanks,
Pablo from Argentina