Hero.

Loading...

02 April 2011

So hexcited for BIRP! April 2011

OMG, I just started to download the lastest BIRP! playlist and checked out who would be on it this month. There are so many I'm looking forward to already - Gobble Gobble, Star Slinger, Big White Clouds (yes!), Cool Runnings, The Ravonettes, Absofacto and 10K Cities, Explosions in the Sky, Gold Panda, Broken Bells, tUnE yArDs, The Morning Benders, Brothertiger, We are Trees...There were also a few rated five stars and I don't recall having heard anything by those artists - so I'm pretty excited!
I still have quite some time to wait. Boo. Guess this means I'll try and get the album art up here with a link somewhere and then I'll go clean the house :) Check back in a few (days) and I'll have my reviews with some videos if you like! :)

BIRP! April 2011
You can stream it if you don't want to download the whole thing if you want 
Sweet! I figured out how to move the picture around and change the size of it and stuff like that.

2 comments:

Josh Blalock said...

Just wanted to say thanks for sharing BIRP!
-Josh.

Phumbling said...

Right on! Thanks for the gratitude, Josh. I'm already halfway through and this month is fantastic so far!