Hero.

Loading...

12 November 2010

This week is brought to you by....

JONSI - click the link to listen to a fantastic song by Jonsi. These guys or this guy sings the credit's song on the movie, "How to Train Your Dragon." I loved that movie. When the song came on, I downloaded the soundtrack and then listened to Jonsi. I downloaded the album, Go and gave the entire thing 5 stars. Okay, I lie, I did give one song four stars, but overall the album is a five. Give it a listen to. You know what's even cooler? He's super popular in Japan and AND he's from Reykjavik. So, yeah, he's cool for sure.

Other news - I'm not going to do NaNoWriMo this month...or more likely, I'm not going to finish it in this month. I started writing out my ideas and then got too caught up on characters and stuff like that instead of just getting to it. I am happy though. I had a great idea come out of it. I'm researching the topic right now. I'm thinking I'm going to have a Celtic Holiday (Holy Day) all wrapped up into characters in a book. Their birthdays will all fall on the four major and minor holidays. I'm thinking it could be something like a romantic comedy meets Celtic Gods and Goddesses just in the shadows. So, I have one character all ready to go - Brigit or Bridge as her friends call her and I'm working on the others. I didn't realize how much research I would have to do. I'm really having fun with this one. If you or someone you know knows anything about Pagan/Celtic traditions, please don't hesitate :o)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Irish like to drink. That is all.

Phumbling said...

:)