Hero.

Loading...

27 April 2010

Survivor meets NHL

Hello! Weekly (give or take) I have been updating the group at work participating in our inner office Survivor lottery. Lots neglect to watch and others like to be caught up - I like to write them.
This year has been crazy on Survivor - King Russell is about to share some words with Queen Parvati for sure. He shouldn't be annoyed though - she did save the Villains' safety of five with her hidden idol. What a brilliant move on her part. She's regained favour - above Russell I should say - of Sandra and Jerri. This could be interesting to say the least. Russell seems to be a bit choked in the "scenes from next week".

JT you are so trusting! I would have liked to have seen him in the game for a bit longer - I guess he had to go now so that one of the other power players can win. I wonder if Amanda will side with the villains in order to secure at least 6th? She might be able to do something like this if she plays it proper. She's going to have to tell Parvati that she was trying to tip her off to do something along those lines in the first place. Parv isn't stupid so I don't know if she'll go for it or not. Maybe just for fun because she will keep her since Amanda's going to have to 'win back her trust'. I don't know what's going to happen - Amanda was my draw in the lottery at work. She's got to do something soon - I'm fearing she is in the same league as Danielle when it comes to being necessary around camp. I wish we got to see more than a glimpse of what's going on. Or we could see alternate edits.

HEY that sounds like a fun contest - they should have a Survivor challenge for film makers/editors to gather all the footage taken and make their own six half hour episodes or something like that from each season as a reunion type box set. I think they should do it. I think the Survivor people would really gain a lot by doing something like that - they could provide the winner with college money or a car or something. Make the contest open to professionals, students, and aspiring and mash it all together in a box set.

I digress...

The WINGS played an amazing game tonight! Aucoin won the oscar for best NOT a penalty, penalty call. I would have been furious. Oh well, that can't explain the devastating loss the Coyotes may never recover from - 6 to 1 Red Wings stole it - right after that not penalty, penalty call, the Coyotes had over a minute of a two man advantage and they couldn't do a thing about it. The Wings were on fire...I could be a bit muddled with my interpretation of the hockey game since I am new to following it. There is another office lottery type thing going on at work. I can't find the sheets with my players on it at the moment. I'll find that and start paying closer attention and provide updates on my status. We were to pick twenty players and two goalies. We get a point per goal and assist and a point per each game won by the goalie and two points if they win by shut out.

Survivor picks: TOP 2 - Parvati and Russell would be awesome. I don't think it'll happen though. Only one of them will be there for final 2, final 3. I hope Danielle isn't there. Nothing personal Danielle, I just haven't seen what you are doing. I guess it was pretty great of you to stand up to Parvati for individual immunity - she calls you her lady in waiting...

Enough - time to get to the television to watch, "V". I love that show. Good feeling memories - also known as 'implicit' memory. I remember really nothing of the show when it was on when I was a kid, but I do have emotion attached to it.

No comments: