Hero.

Loading...

29 April 2010

Music filled day topped off with Mouton Cadet Bordeaux

We were also enjoying a Malaysian Chicken curry I cooked up this afternoon before my partner got home. It was delicious. I'm not much of a cook, but I have to admit I am getting much better. This schedule of four on and five off is fantastic. I have more time to learn how to do things like cook.

Survivor was on tonight - bah. Amanda got voted out and she was mine and now she's gone and now I am not going to win - craptastic. I'm trying to figure out how to go about putting in a link with a word like the fancy folks I follow can do. I'll figure it out one day. I have no idea what 'mime' thingy is with the enclosure links.

King Russell may have fudged on using the hidden idol and now he's going to have figure out what's what with Parvati and Danielle. Next week definitely looks more interesting than this week's for sure.

Currently reading: Bloodsucking Fiends the second time. Damn, I wish I knew how to do the fancy html stuff. I would have a link for the book if you clicked on it. One day my friends, one day. I’ll have to ask my coworker on my night shift.

My goodness, I have been going crazy listening to music over the past couple of days. I have discovered the old new band Dr. Dog and I’ve rediscovered Emm Gryner Also been listening to Camera Obscura Courtney Love, Pavement (because I said that I liked that someone was going to see them in concert as if I were a huge fan as well and realized that I know nothing about this band), and 30 Seconds to Mars, and M. Ward  he’s so awesome.

I FIGURED IT OUT Bitches...that seems to be the thing to say now-adays - bitches. So, now I know how to do it and can eventually do this much faster - you know the whole link in a word thing...who would have thought all I had to do was hit the link button after highlighting what I wanted to allow someone to link to somewhere else. Oh the internet is getting to be so much fun.

No comments: